Friday 25 October 2013

2 traits I find incredibly sexy

As I have spent the last few days in extreme pain due to my highly inconsiderate pelvis, I have decided to write a short (hopefully giggle-worthy) post to distract myself.

1)  A fierce intellect. 

I am most definitely a sapiosexual. If you have never heard this word before, I have gone to the trouble of copy and pasting the definition for you - ain't I sweet?

Definition of sapiosexual :. 

(sā-pē-ō-sĕk-shü-ăl) 

(n.) A behaviour of becoming attracted to or aroused by intelligence and its use. 


Origins: From the Latin root sapien, wise or intelligent, and Latin sexualis, relating to the sexes. 

Basically, smart people turn me on. It doesn't even matter what their field of expertise is, or even if the information is particularly useful - the act of someone really using their mind just does things to me.
This can happen in different ways... I can be having a conversation with someone, and start asking questions about certain words, times, places, historical references, ect, and just the act of them knowing the answers to everything, and delivering those answers in such a nonchalant manner makes me all doe-eyed.
They can 'show off' their intelligence in whatever way they wish, being fiercely arrogant and ruthless with their facts like Dr. House (House), or Dr. Cox (Scrubs) - both fictional characters who have permanent spots in my spank bank.
Or, you can just be a genuinely funny, caring, sweet genius with shiny eyes and a big smile.
A perfect example, is the incredible Professor Brian Cox.
And he's not a fictional character! He's real, real!
                   


                      
*throws panties* You gorgeous, gorgeous man! I want make love to your mind!!!


Basically, I just lose all control when someone really flexes their intellect.
Truth be told, it's one of the reasons I love Luke so much - his vast knowledge about physics, space, time and the universe, and his incredibly patient and thorough ways of explaining them to me, is nothing short of mental foreplay.


2) A little extra cuddle.

This is my not so flattering way of saying I am quite fond of a 'doughy physique'.
Not an obese beer gut large enough to have it's own gravitational pull or anything like that, just a little extra cushion...
I love a solid build, with broad shoulders and a proud tum. Think Seth Rogan or Jason Segel - just enough tummy for cuddles :)

                                        
                               
I've been told many times that my attraction to these men is odd or weird, but i don't care - they're delicious to me!


Needless to say, most of my partners put on a few kilos while dating me.
I love to cook, and I feed them up like a fairy tale witch; turning disciplined gym-honed abs into pasta-filled tum tums - perfect for snuggle-on-the-couch style noms!

..Ps, sorry Luke, you're never getting your abs back - I love your belly too much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment